Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hot, crazy mess Batman!

Hot, crazy mess Batman! bow season, hunting, writing
Hot, crazy mess Batman!

Wow. April, huh. Totally crazy, totally irresponsible of me I know. I mean, all one of my loyal followers have been waiting breathlessly, anxiously for my return! Haven't you?

So what have I been up to? Raising kids, raising hubby, pondering the intelligience of giving in to the urge of adding offspring to the current group, writing, reading, and preparing for yet another deer season.

Today, we are 30 days from the start of bow season. Thirty days from the start of my husbandless, single parented, lonely existence. Yay. Not. Seriously. I will manage as I have in the two seasons past, writing more, reading more, struggling more to not kill children.

Right now, I'm editing a completed manuscript that is still titleless. I've just been calling it by the heroine's name. Why can't THAT be the title? Re-reading it, I've surprised myself at how moderately good(i'm trying to be humble, I actually think it fricken ROCKS) I am.

I am afraid of this editing process. Or maybe I'm just lazy.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment